If God gives you plenty plums, make plums jam ;)
1. Remove the stones and squeeze the juice of a lime over the plums.
2. Boil them for 1 hour on low heat, stirring occasionally. Don't add any water and don't cover the pan.
3. Add the sugar: for 1,800kg of plums (without the stones), I used 500g of special sugar for jam plus 600g brown sugar. Join 2 cinnamon sticks and 2 cloves (you can add more or less, depending on your taste).
4. Boil for more 30 minutes, again stirring occasionally.
5. Meanwhile, scald jars and lids and put them on the oven for 10 minutes, 100ºC.
6. Fill the jars with the hot jam and let them cool upside down.